Since 2008, the Sisters of Mercy have entrusted the overall care of their incorporated ministries to Nga Whaea Atawhai o Aotearoa Tiaki Manatū – Sisters of Mercy Ministries New Zealand Trust (Tiaki Manatū).
The Trust ensures that the philosophy, mission and values of the Sisters of Mercy are expressed in all aspects of the organisational life of incorporated Mercy facilities.
The video He atawhai… tā mātou kaupapa matua Mercy… the business of our lives offers a glimpse of the incorporated ministries of Nga Whaea Atawhai o Aotearoa Tiaki Manatū Sisters of Mercy Ministries New Zealand Trust. Watch the video here: He atawhai… tā mātou kaupapa matua Mercy… the business of our lives
Tiaki Manatū is tasked with Mission and Governance in all 22 entities that provide services through the work of the Sisters of Mercy New Zealand.
Beyond Mission and Governance we provide:
- Resources for staff, boards and students
- Induction packs
- News stories and updates on all our entities
Tiaki Manatū is the single shareholder within all the entities listed in the links below:
- St Mary’s College, Auckland
- Carmel College, Auckland
- St Catherine’s College, Kilbirnie
- St Mary’s College, Wellington
- Villa Maria College, Christchurch
- Te Ngakau Waiora Mercy Spirituality Centre
- Te Ukaipo Mercy Initiatives for Rangatahi
- Te Waipuna Puawai Mercy Oasis, Ellerslie
Click the above image to download the strategic plan.